Superbase NG is our most up to date and comprehensive product. Containing all the components required for building and debugging web server applications, pure server programs and desktop applications. The resulting applications can be deployed on Windows and Linux, with more platforms planned. Web server applications can be designed as standalone systems or integrated into desktop applications that can be produced with the same toolset.
- TCP/IP (client and server)
- Web server libraries for CGI, ISAPI, and FastCGI
- GUI components (using wxWidgets)
- XML Document Object Model library supporting Core Level 2 and some of Level 3
- Library for calling external library functions
- Native OS Library with support for files and directories
- Allowing external application to call functions
As far as we can determine, Superbase NG does not fall under any export restrictions. That is not to say that it would be impossible to produce a program using Superbase NG that would be subject to export restrictions, however, Superbase NG is a general-purpose development tool kit, and is not itself restricted.
For more information about Superbase NG’s SIMPOL programming language and tools, see the dedicated SIMPOL web site.