SIMPOL Limited is pleased to announce that SIMPOL Professional v1.6 has now been released. The demo and the full installer have been updated, as have the online versions of the documentation. For those of you who already own SIMPOL Professional, the download is ready.
Here are some of the highlights of this release:
- SIMPOL Personal with new Quick Report GUI
- New SIMPOL Personal Handbook
- First general release of the SIMPOL ODBC Client component
- New graphical PPCS Server program with backup, restore, and reorganize
- Archiving and compression libraries based on BZip2
- First release with sound support
- Enhanced control of the wxformgrid
- Numerous improved utilities for working with dates, times, and datetimes
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements
For full details of the additions, changes, and bug fixes, see the Release Notes.
The latest release of SIMPOL Professional can be downloaded and installed by all owners of the SIMPOL Professional release product. To access the new release, log in to your Simpol account. If you don’t yet have a Simpol account, follow the same link to create one.
We look forward to hearing from you with any feedback regarding the new release. For those of you who may not have started converting to SIMPOL, we look forward to welcoming you into our community.