SIMPOL Limited is pleased to announce that SIMPOL Professional v1.73 has now been released. This is a maintenance release so much of the changes are bug fixes, however some new items have been added. The demo and the full installer have been updated, as have the online versions of the documentation. For those of you who already own SIMPOL Professional, the download is ready.
Here are some of the highlights of this release:
- SIMPOL Personal now includes filtering for record, table, and form view. The Print menu item has now been enhanced to print multiple records or forms based on a filter. There have been fixes for reported issues with the Form Designer.
- This is the first release to include the recordview.sml, tableview.sml, and repguilib.sml libraries for use in customer programs.
- This release contains a new Superbase program for converting Superbase forms to SIMPOL print forms.
- There is a new test project that demonstrates the use of the unittest.sml library for creating regression tests.
- There are also various bug fixes in assorted libraries.
For full details of the additions, changes, and bug fixes, see the Release Notes.
The latest release of SIMPOL Professional can be downloaded and installed by all owners of the SIMPOL Professional release product. To access the new release, log in to your Simpol account. If you don’t yet have a Simpol account, follow the same link to create one.
We look forward to hearing from you with any feedback regarding the new release. For those of you who may not have started converting to SIMPOL, we look forward to welcoming you into our community.