Here are some of the highlights of this release:
- Bug fixes in db1util.sml as well as adding support for the vola1base virtual database system for adding system tables.
- Various bug fixes and updates in record view, select key, and other places exposed in the appframework.sml library.
- Improvements to the new Superbase program for converting Superbase forms to SIMPOL print forms.
- Fix to the string2date() function to handle a bug that was introduced in the last release that would cause trouble in certain cases. UPDATE NOW IF YOU USE THIS FUNCTION!
- There are also various bug fixes in assorted libraries.
For full details of the additions, changes, and bug fixes, see the Release Notes.
The latest release of SIMPOL Professional can be downloaded and installed by all owners of the SIMPOL Professional release product. To access the new release, log in to your Simpol account. If you don’t yet have a Simpol account, follow the same link to create one.
We look forward to hearing from you with any feedback regarding the new release. For those of you who may not have started converting to SIMPOL, we look forward to welcoming you into our community.